I will always reblog things like this, it won’t ruin your blog or the look of it, and this could potentially save a life.
Chris Pratt seems like a guy that would get drunk with you and then carry you home
i do not need a boyfriend but i sure as heck would like one
i don’t even need to know the context of this drawing
It is a strange thing, but when you are dreading something, and would give anything to slow down time, it has a disobliging habit of speeding up.
People with anxiety:
- Know the worry is irrational
- Want to calm down but can’t
- Hate the fact that breathing feels like you are trying to breathe rocks instead of air
- Feel like they are drowning and suffocating. Telling them to just take a breath and calm down doesnt help.
- Want to stop shaking but can’t control their limbs.
- Just plain feel horrible and embarrassed.
Now I kinda understand anxiety from my friends a little